Friday, August 6, 2010

Tool 9

1. Discuss how the screencast could help your students and how you might have students use Jing.
2. Discuss how you might use Skype with your students and share across the district, the state, the nation, or the world!


1.Jinng in the classroom is a very effective way in having students restore information they have forgotten. I like the example about the librarian creating hers and having students watch it so they can be remeber what to do in the library. This is a great tool to use in the classroom by having students create their own classroom rules and viewing it weekly or create a how to video and have students follow directions so they can learn the importance of following directions and getting there goals done.


2.I am a user of skype already. I use to communicate face to face with relatives I have in Philadelphia and Florida. We love it! It's a wonderful communication device use to see each other face to face. I would definitely use skype with my students. I would use it in an author's study or when we are talking researching community helpers or heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment