Friday, August 6, 2010

Final Tool 11

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox?

Favorite are bookmarking, digital storytelling, video resources and wiki.

Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools. The wiki would be my very first tool I would implement. I love the idea of them working in groups and being able to edit each others work or editing spelling and new vocabulary as well sentence structure etc. I need to stop if not I will go on...
2. How have you transfomed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? I have transformed myself into a transformer. It's alot of new technology but it is very useful. And most it our children already know how to use.
3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? Honestly, yes... i was novice to some of these tools and I know i feel like a practioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment